Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Air Expo is taking extra precautions to keep its employees and customers safe.
It is imperative that all employees understand the new requirements of health safety. The following will be required of all employees to ensure that we are conducting essential business operations in the safest manner possible.
- All trucks are to be equipped with hand sanitizer to be used after every service call and/or throughout the day if at a job location for that day. In addition to also using the gloves when entering homes/job sites.
- All trucks to be equipped with sanitizing wipes. These are to be used to wipe down inside trucks steering wheel, handles, consoles, etc. on a daily basis.
- All trucks to be equipped with sanitizing cleansers. These are to be used to spray/wipe down exterior surfaces of trucks and tools on a daily basis.
- It is required to always wear N95 masks/face coverings when on job sites and in vehicles when driving with more than 1 person in vehicle.
- Employees should wash their hands frequently throughout the day as per CDC recommendations.
- If you are sick, fever, etc. don’t come to work and let your supervisor know. We may require a doctor’s note to approve a safe return to work.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 please get tested before you come back to work.
We will continue these safe practices until further notice.