Ductless Split Air Conditioning System
A cost-effective way to add permanent air conditioning to commercial or residential properties that do not have ductwork installed. Ductless Systems can also assist in targeting specific areas, such as for room additions or remodels.
We are a Mitsubishi Diamond dealer, meaning we come highly recommended from Mitsubishi and have reached the highest level of accreditation, training, and hands-on expertise. Because we are a Diamond dealer, Mitsubishi gives our installs a 12 years warranty on all parts, instead of the regular 10 years.
Ductless Mini Split Systems are made up of two major components: an inside unit mounted on a wall or ceiling that delivers the cool air and an outside unit, also known as the condenser. If you want to cool more than one area, multiple units or zones can be applied to one condenser. Our Air Expo technicians install Mitsubishi Ductless Split Systems, which are among the highest rated products in the industry.
Ductless Mini Split Systems have become an attractive option as a space saving solution.
- Slim wall-mounted units provide individual zone control
- Ceiling-recessed units provide wider airflow pattern in a less obtrusive style
- Horizontal ducted units provide comfort and efficiency while staying hidden in the ceiling or floor
- Floor-mounted units are ideal for smaller areas and areas with insufficient wall space
Let’s look at some additional advantages of installing a Ductless Split System in your home or business.
- Flexibility in zoning sends heating and cooling where it’s needed
- Dual and triple allergen filtration minimizes airborne allergens and reduces odors
- Hyper-Heating and Air Conditioning Technology provides comfortable indoor temps during extreme outdoor temps
- Whisper quiet indoor units
- Smarter technology for more efficient, eco-friendly use of energy
- By not using ducts, we increase efficiency, because there is no loss of airflow within the duct system
Call Air Expo today to speak with one of our experts about all of your heating and air conditioning needs.
Save Money with a Programmable Thermostat
Thermostats today can be Programmable, Non-Programmable and can even include Home Automation. They control your heating, cooling, indoor air quality including humidity and air-freshness at the touch of a button and the touch-screens are easy to program and easy to use. Choosing the right thermostat can even save you up to 30% a year in energy costs, so they can pay for themselves in no time. Programmable Thermostats allow you to program your thermostat around your schedule and preferences. Thermostats today are designed to help you achieve the best level of comfort for your specific needs. Air Expo’s service technicians can recommend the best fit for your home or business, install it and even show you how to use it.
You can try out the programmable thermostat tool from ENERGY STAR to see what you can save with set-back temperatures that work for your family.